March 2016 Member of the Month!
Kenny “K2” Godbout
- What brought you to Granite State?
I was tired of the boring gym life and I was always seeing Alex Gorman posting about working out here. So I decided to make the change. Best decision I ever made!
2. What classes do normally attend?
I come 5-6 days a week and attend the 4:30 class normally.
3. What is your favorite workout or exercise?
My favorite movement is rowing and the clean! Don’t really have a favorite WOD yet.
4. What are your short term/long term goals?
Short term is to fully RX the open. Long term is to train and master all movements and eventually compete in comps.
5. What is your motivation to get to the gym as often as you do?
My coach, the team of people I workout next to everyday, and watching the progression of others! The feeling I get when I hit a PR and watching others become successful they struggle at keeps me wanting more! GSCF is my second family!
6. What is an interesting fact that people may not know about you?
I used to be an avid bowler with a 245 average
7. What do you do for fun out side of GSCF?
I’m a gamer, I go see alot of movies in the theatre, and spend time with my family
8. How long have you been a member?
I’ve been a member since Jan 1st 2015 when I started foundations with Coach Bailey!